SEO tips and WordPress SEO plugins are indispensable tools for newbies as well as old users under different conditions. A question might come to any new users mind, how all these SEO Tips and Wordpress SEO plugins really are? Are they just myths or really can do the way they says?
In recent years, the trend for many blogs is to write about more and more SEO tips and WordPress SEO Plugins. The big reason behind this is, the bloggers need to write something everyday that is unique; so finally starts to write how they actually got or getting the success by using the SEO tips written by others before and implementing those SEO tips with their own way of modifications.
Many people do not believe that the SEO tips bloggers usually give are the actual trick they apply for their own blog. The reason behind this disbelief is quite obvious logic : “Why the bloggers will give the ultimate SEO Tips which brought their success?”.
Good bloggers try to write their level best SEO tips to retain and attract new visitors.
So, it is a matter of fact, you can believe on any good blogger’s SEO tips and can apply them one by one to test whether they the SEO Tips and WordPress SEO Plugins are working as expected or affecting negatively.
Myths about SEO Tips
- Using any bunch of SEO Tips can change the position of a blog in Google search result within few hours or days
- Google can be influenced by using these SEO tips
- SEO is a kind of one time work, apply the SEO tips and forget it
Realities about SEO Tips
- The SEO tips actually makes a blog more Google friendly, its goal is actually not to influence Google’s decision. Trying to manipulate Google’s way of thought in anyway within few days or hours is Black Hat SEO and must be avoided. It takes Weeks to several months for a particular change in a positive way. None of the bloggers or SEO experts actually knows what is the Google’s algorithm is. The good bloggers try to write the SEO tips on what to avoid in order to not get penalized unintentionally / wrongly or to make your blog known to Google, from their experience.
- No one can really influence Google in long run. Google’s algorithms are written by best of the best programmers in the World. Google, however helps to understand what they really want. The gross things are public, they distribute e-books for webmasters free of cost too. So, all those who write about SEO tips actually wants to help the good websites or blogs to perform better in the Google search result, this is what Google also wants.
- SEO is a continious process. Every blog owner should monitor the performance everyday. For example, we wrote a kind of SEO tips on how to make your page speed better for optimum result. If you do once and forget it, it will not work.
My experience with SEO Tips: I used to write Windows Tutorials on a free blog before. I merely get 70 visitors per day even after 6 months. By reading SEO Tips on good books and some other SEO Tips specifically for WordPress, this blog is performing well today. I gave huge effort behind this blog, but without those SEO Tips, it was not possible to reach this altitude.
Myths and realities about WordPress SEO plugins
WordPress SEO Plugins are actually based on the standard SEO recommendations by experts and different SEO Tips written by peoples those are tested and seemed to be working.
Just like the SEO tips, many webmasters think that by installing a paid or free SEO plugin will change the scenario totally. This is not truth. Just like the SEO Tips, they will help you to make your blog known to Google Search.
In other words, the WordPress SEO Plugins are self working SEO Tips needed to be monitored regularly.
Follow the Author of this article :