Full Screen Video on Android can only be played if you properly follow the steps with right original size video. Here is guide on getting Full Screen Video. Before we are going to detailed steps to get full screen video on Android device, this post on Android Video Converter Tools is a must read.
Prerequisites for Getting Full Screen Video on Android
Please use the free tool Free Video Converter (freemake.com) for this Full Screen Video on Android Guide. We are writing in the way to use this tool, unless you are an advanced user, you will find difficulty with other tools (you have to find the settings yourself).
Not all Videos can be made Full Screen. The important points to Full Screen Video on Android are :
- Size of Original Video : You need to know your Android Device’s Screen Resolution First. You will get it on your Specification book or from the Official website. On video file Right click and Select Properties and then click the Details Tab :
You can see the Frame Size and Frame Wide. This video has Frame wide of 352 Pixels. If your Android device has Width of 800 Pixels, this will normally never give a Full Screen Video on Android device. So, only bigger sized videos can really be able to give Full Screen Video on Android. But we will make this one full screen too.
- Conversion : If you use Free Video Converter, then save it for Android Device, select the correct resolution of your Android Device.
Steps to Get Full Screen Video on Android Device
Now to get Full Screen Video on Android device, there can be three situations :
- If the original video’s resolution rightly matches with your Android Device’s screen resolution and you use the Free Video Converter Tool to Save it for Android, then the Video by default can be played on any Video Players including Default Video Player at full Screen. Default Video Player usually supports the Sound Hardware (if you have such) like Mobile Dolby Digital. So this is the ideal way to get Full Screen Video on Android.
- As you are not the person who has created the video, if it comes at less resolution, which is actually common, then you will never get Full Screen Video on Android Default Player despite you select the correct resolution on your Free Video Converter Tool. The reason is obvious. Dog’s child can not be an elephant. But you need Full Screen Video on Android. Use any third party video Player for Android. Usually all supports the pinch and zoom feature. Pinch and zoom it. Quality will get a bit bad, but still you are getting Full Screen Video on Android device.
- If the original video is of bigger resolution than your Android, then be careful not to allow the original size to get converted. On Free Video Converter Tool, if you save by clicking the Android Icon and select the correct resolution, it will not create problem, you will get a Full Screen Video on Android. But if you just convert the format, your video will play very badly and will frequently freeze due to lack of hardware support.
Follow the Author of this article :