Google AdSense is Considering Tenure, that means from now onwards, Google AdSense publishers will get a security for long debated account suspended issue. Unlike any other money-associated products from Google, Google AdSense unfortunately had no practical direct human to human contact or rather there is no human account manager for ‘normal’ Google AdSense accounts. A latest blog post on official blog, Working better together – Protecting against invalid activity and Inside AdSense newsletter from Jonathan Bellack, Product Management Director; does speaks of such practical option for Google AdSense publishers.
Google AdSense is Considering Tenure : Most Welcome, Although a Late Move
“Publishers are the lifeblood of the Internet, and we™re committed to helping you grow your businesses.” This is how the newsletter starts with a definite assuring tone. We wrote about Lake Quincy Media before and there are over 50 guides only on how to optimize Google AdSense (You can search with Google AdSense in the search box on this web page and you will get a better filtered result for optimization). We also informed you how Google is considering about good Authors – Google’s very good move for recognizing Authorship. It is late move for Google AdSense, for considering tenure, but definitely a good move. We will not provide any copy-pate information on this matter as you simply can read the original article, we have linked at the beginning of this article. We want to convey some thoughts both to Google AdSense and to the Good Authors.
Google AdSense is Considering Tenure is very good move but we want to point out more
Google AdSense lately has been made difficult to get in. The reason to mention about Lake Quincy Media in the above paragraph is for the fact – respected Christina Green is our account manager. In nearly 2 years, various changes happened and we never faced any issue with Lake Quincy Media. It is true that, we never faced any issue with Google AdSense too, but using Google AdSense has an inherited fear, particularly when we have quite high CPC. We are also good investor in Google AdWords, Google AdWords is not that, you will give money and they will lick it up. Google AdWords does goes quite good quality control (By the way, just like AdSense, you can search with Google AdWords in the search box to get a good list of tips), but has a humane face. Our one AdWords account was suspended for arbitrage of policy due to unintended mistake. The personnel (probably we mentioned this fact and thanked the person in this website’s some article) really helped to fix it. As there was a human, you can make the thing understand – where is the problem. I can recall one incidence that took place probably just after Google Plus was launched, it was not open to public at that time, some publisher got quite angry after got his Google AdSense account suspended with $700 balance. The situation ran from Hacker News / Ycombinator to Google Plus and ultimately Matt had to check the matter. Whether the publisher’s claim was valid or not is not the issue to think, but it really hammers a point – Google AdSense had a kind of insecurity.
Here are some points for the Good Authors apart from what Jonathan Bellack officially said nicely :
- Do not create made for AdSense websites.
- Do not involve shady SEO to increase traffic.
- Use Double Click for Publishers when you will find suddenly click rate has been increased
- Make your and your website’s profile better by using proper authorship links, publisher links etc.
- Avoid using Google AdSense on just your personal, own named website. It can happen that people will search for same named another person and land on your beautiful website. As you are not the intended person, chance of false clicks/invalid clicks increases.
- Use Google Analytics, probably 99% uses it. Link it with AdWords and AdSense, if possible with YouTube. Track with Google Analytics where people clicks intentionally.
- If you need traffic, use Google AdWords. The next Advertiser that works great is LinkedIn. It is too costly but the quality of traffic is finer. Worst quality of traffic can be fetched by Facebook Ads. Facebook Ads are intended for pure product or service website, not really for Google AdSense driven blogs. More than 50% Facebook users are kind of blind like bat, they clicks here and there on the webpage.
- Never run behind increasing CTR.
- Read what AdSense Academy and other official resources are telling you to do or not to do.
Here are some points those will be Good if Google AdSense or Google as a whole :
- Try to employ Account Manager for certain blogs – the current premium account / Double Click Premier account’s criteria is a pathetic goal to reach, sometimes impossible to reach by certain certain micro niche. Also try to combine AdSense – AdWords to use your existing AdWords personnel. The AdWords personnel can forward the issue towards Google AdSense team. A loss of a Google AdSense publisher of higher niche is a definite loss for Google – most uses AdWords like just a business.
- We as an advertiser loves to see when Google AdWords really returns money for invalid clicks, we get the return every month for invalid clicks. Do you know that non AdWords using Google AdSense publishers do not understand the real fact – Google AdWords really returns the money ?
- Do not allow to publish photograph of Google AdSense cheque with photograph of face by any publisher. Do we do with our salary cheques ? Then with Google AdSense ?