Transfer Printed Digital Photo on Wood, Metal, Glass, Stone in Easy Steps than you actually think of. This is basic way how replica of canvas art are created. You probably will recall that there was a kind of small stamps sold at stores many decades ago, the kids had to dip it in water and press it on their notebooks or any paper. Rubbing them transferred that stamps image to the notebook or something like that. There is kind of a bit solid wax sold for another funky work – to transfer Newspaper images somewhere you want. So actually the method to transfer Printed Digital Photo on Wood, Metal, Glass, Stone, Canvas or whatever you can imagine can be done quite easily. Keep in mind that, this work to Transfer Printed Digital Photo involves a separate applied technology itself.
Transfer Printed Digital Photo : The Basic Theory and The Resources You Will Need
- The Photograph – The Photograph Must Have to Be Mirrored in Adobe Photoshop or some software as the basic thing is like the kids’ stamps – the ink will actually get trapped on the smooth surface and you will practically shred out the paper. The photo must have to be printed by a laser printer, this is the usual color printer used by the photo printing labs and stores.
- Some alcohol like volatile solvent to clean the metallic, glass surface to get rid of invisible greasy things on them. Avoid to touch the surface after cleaning it. Make sure that it is dry before you go to the next step.
- Acrylic Gel Medium. If you are not sure what it is, search in Google. Its actually used hugely by the artists, craftsman. Gel Mediums & Molding Pastes offer artists many ways to build texture. They range in consistency from pourable to moldable with varying degrees of sheen and transparency. You will need – Acrylic Gel Medium.
- Mod Podge or Some Kind of Clear Acrylic Coating to protect from decay with time.
- Other accessories without which you can not work – spreader, rugs, water etc.
Transfer Printed Digital Photo on Wood, Metal, Glass, Stone : Steps
Prepare the surface in the way we mentioned above. Apply a thick coat of Acrylic Gel Medium on the surface you want to transfer the Photo. Press the photo copy onto the surface uniformly, without any kink or bubbles. Leave it for at least 6-8 hours. If you can wait more, there is no problem – you must allow it to get fully dry many be keeping for overnight is a better idea.
Spray water from a water spray gun to make the paper of the Photograph get loosened. As the Acrylic Gel Medium has ‘hijacked’ the ‘photo’ part from the Photo paper, it has been a paper now. You need to get wet it in order to loose the paper enough to start peeling off using your fingers. Last step is to use Mod Podge or Some Kind of Clear Acrylic Coating to protect it from decaying with time. This is how to Transfer Printed Digital Photo on Wood, Metal, Glass, Stone or any surface. Some surface guide with photo of the steps are here :
Transfer Printed Digital Photo on Wood :
Transfer Printed Digital Photo on Canvus :
Transfer Printed Digital Photo : Practical Usage
It is quite widely used by small industries in an automated way to etch their logo on the surface of their products base or stand. Like if you own this website, you might want to get the logo on your key chain. Get the laser printed photo and transfer it. If you are a glass paint artist and have created an artwork on Adobe Photoshop, you can transfer it and omit the step to add Mod Podge or Some Kind of Clear Acrylic Coating. If you are a scale model creator, you can transfer the logos in this way.
Transfer Photo to Metal Surface , transfer picture to glass permanently , how to transfer photos to glass , Transfer Print to Glass , transfer photos to glass , transfer pictures to glass , how to transfer color photos onto glass without using mod podge , transfer picture to glass , how to transfer a picture to glass , Transfer photo to glass