Working With WordPress MySQL through PHPMyAdmin Video Guide is created for any level of users for power usage for optimization, backup and how it works. In this guide article on Working With WordPress MySQL through PHPMyAdmin, we are giving you the example with Rackspace Cloud Database, where PHPMyAdmin can be accessed separately and it uses a Fully Qualified Domain Name in case of Rackspace Cloud Sites.
Working With WordPress MySQL through PHPMyAdmin : Terminologies and Important Tutorials
Working With WordPress MySQL through PHPMyAdmin Video Guide is not enough. You actually need a more comprehensive knowledge on MySQL and PHPMyAdmin plus some of the specific guides for WordPress :
- What is MySQL ?
- What is PHPMyAdmin ?
- How to Reduce WP_commentmeta Table Database Size in WordPress
- Change the password of a user via phpMyAdmin WordPress
- How to use MySQL Persistent Connection to Optimize WordPress ?
- MySQL queries for custom fields in WordPress
- Fixing 500 Internal Server Error WordPress
- How to Upgrade wordpress without Problems
- Repairing WordPress Database (very important)
Working With WordPress MySQL through PHPMyAdmin Video Guide
The above articles are quite important for Working With WordPress MySQL through PHPMyAdmin. But, a video guide is always helpful for sure. First, it might happen that you have forgotten the username and password to login. You will get this data in one file named wp-config.php which is the WordPress installation’s root. Open it and get the info. It depends on your host and Setup, how your will access the PHPMyAdmin.
We guess this video will clarify many points often asked by our visitors.
Follow the Author of this article :