iPhone App for website is a need today be it a good blog, a promising business, a startup or may be just a profile webpage which is of an important person. Two years back we wrote a guide named Convert WordPress Blog to iPhone app without knowledge of coding. Days has changed, days has changed towards Social, Mobile, Cloud Computing and Information Technology. Creating a personal website is almost free today without any compromise. iPhone has under went many changes in these two years. There are many things those has been changed. Just converting a WordPress website to an iPhone App for website is not what the users need today. Practical Tips and Technical Guide to plan, create, monetize and create an iPhone App for Website is an indispensable article for a serious web master. Responsive web design plus HTML5 has eliminated the need of showing the webpage ‘somehow’ to a mobile device – the iPhone App for Website demands custom crafting. The cost of creation of such an iPhone App can count over 2500 USD at the time of writing – we have the professional resources to deliver such a custom App but not all can afford. iPhone App for Website is an open source article telling you how we actually create a custom iPhone App for the hign end users. If you can take it as a DIY project, practically it will cost you nothing.
iPhone App for Website : Practical Tips
To make this grand guide to create iPhone App for Website, we are summarizing the points which has the relationship with the decision, whether you really need to create an iPhone App or not :
- If you thinking about branding – highly recommended
- If you have huge amount of good evergreen data, tutorials as blog – highly recommended
- If you are a professional who needs a good relationship with clients – highly recommended
- If you are thinking to increase revenue – recommended
- If you want t increase pageviews – not recommended
- If you have less idea about modification, technical and graphical knowledge – this guide is not for you, you possibly need a professional help
- Try to offer a Free App and a Premium App
The additional tips for those who will create the iPhone App :
- Try to become an Apple iOS developer and submit it to official repository or App Store
- The App must have own separate website or a special page for documentation
- Use Google AdSense Ads for mobile devices not plain AdSense Ads where Ads are relevant
- Optimize all possible parts of the template
- Use another separate Google Analytics account for right tracking
- Consider your iPhone App more an App than a method to promote your main website
- From point 6, consider a separate Google Plus page and Twitter account.
iPhone App for Website : Technical Guide
You must follow the latest official resource, guideline and information from Apple’s website :
Twitter Bootstrap is very important project indeed – in iPhone App free dev resource for sample app, it has some contribution; there is lot of free prototype available for creating iPhone App for Website in GitHub. But possibly the most important is Ratchet :
- It is better if you can host the content on a suitable, scalable cloud platform, there will be components which basically will need syncing with your App webpage.
- A Content Delivery Network is mandatory for supplying any static elements
- Designing and planning of placing contents must be quite thoughtful
- Download the resource and uncompress it
Important Know How
The webpage icon for showing iPhone Home must follow the rules of precomposed meta tage which we mentioned before in the guide Favicons and Rel Links for Responsive Web Design. The file with the name apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png automatically add the glass effect.
Follow the Author of this article :