Cloud Fax Solution Providers lists the different types of cloud fax solution providers along with some description, pros and cons of the particular services. Previously, we wrote an introductory article on Fax Solutions in the Cloud – which was focused on the technical part. After the technical part, we need to give some example list of providers for actual usage of the service.
Scope of this Article on Cloud Fax Solution Providers
Firstly, we have no affiliation with the mentioned companies or service providers listed in this list of Cloud Fax Solution Providers. Our goal is to provide a neutral view of the services from the named Cloud Fax Solution Providers. We have at least tried these services and came to a conclusion, both from our website and other user forums.
We absolutely have no liability for any misunderstanding, loss, data theft or any consequence not mentioned herein.
Few Cloud Fax Solution Providers
Finally, the cloud fax again significantly safer than the normal fax. Faxes online , however, go directly to the inbox of the the intended recipient or the intended group. The risk that unauthorized persons can view a fax document is in cloud-based faxing significantly lower. Actually, some Cloud Fax Solutions has Country based restriction, hence we could not evaluate ALL. Actually there are two kind of services, which can be combined.
Fax2Mail : Fax2Mail faxes via a e-mail gateway to send and receive fax. You can receive incoming faxes as an attachment to an email in the form of an image file (TIF, GIF) or PDF.
The Fax service takes over the forwarding via the Internet to the receiver and also provides for the conversion of the fax into an e-mail. What are the advantages of mail gateways to the web solution? The method is especially suitable for long documents. Customers receive their own personal fax number that is permanently ready to receive. The cost is low and bypassing the slower web-based clients, the service is very fast. The user can easily send and receive e-mails and faxes in its normal e-mail program. They has an overview and precise control over the delivering or receiving status.
However, there are also disadvantages: While using web-based fax services flexibly and quickly send sometimes help a business on the go trip or let you receive faxes, e-mail solution is much more restrictive. One of the communication partner must have a fax and a phone line so that Fax2Mail becomes the transmitter. The e-mail solution is suitable primarily for stationary use. Fax2Mail example, offers for companies that want to have an international presence, without the need of having to immediately open their office with expensive devices. In this case, the foreign employee can receive faxes from the central office via email. Even for employees who are on mobile device can access to the incoming faxes.
Mail2Fax : The reverse process is Mail2Fax – outgoing shipments by e-mail sent to the fax gateway of the provider or the recipient to the fax machine. In Mail2Fax, also the recipient must have a fax machine and a telephone connection. Again, this method has other advantages as Fax2Mail. The shipping method is particularly attractive when sending mass mailings.
Unlike with fax machine, the telephone line do not remain busy. In addition, there are many almost any receiver in the recipient field. Another advantage of Mail2Fax, if indeed a fax machine is available, it is accessible for incoming faxes.
Who takes those defined services, thereof one must be aware that not only the site is decorated with advertising, but also the fax itself for many business purposes. In addition to the signup come with complimentary services add further restrictions : the number of free faxes per day is usually limited. The scale of individual faxes is limited to many vendors. In addition, often emails with no attachments or pictures are sent. In contrast to the professional services, however many special rates and services are especially useful in a business environment. So there is the possibility to easily realize fax mailings to receive multiple faxes simultaneously to archive all faxes.
- eFax : eFax is one of the oldest online fax services, offering Web2Fax and Mail2Fax. With the free eFax Free Faxes can only be received. Also to send faxes, the user must switch to eFax Plus. Users can choose their own fax number. You can choose between local or toll-free numbers in more than 3500 cities in 46 countries. eFax Plus is subscription based, the monthly fee is not really huge. For this, the user can send and receive 150 fax pages.
- Interfax : InterFAX offers a Mail2Fax and Fax2Mail service. In addition, faxes can be sent via a web form and directly from the applications. Incoming faxes are sent directly to the e-mail as forwarded to mailbox. InterFax has a relatively complex billing model. For sending faxes a prepaid package exists. Expensive packages are discounted. For the fax transfer a basic fee of few dolars per month is payable for 1000 pages monthly sending. They have quite well known clients.
- Popfax : Popfax allows faxes by e-mail, browser, print to fax and mobile devices. The fax service is aimed at companies that need to fax regularly and therefore are ready to complete your subscription. Popfax is interesting especially for those who need to send faxes often inexpensive, including Australia, India, Russia, China, the EU countries and USA – fax for only five cents per page. The tariff options are somewhat complex. A local fax number can be obtained from Popfax for few dollars a month.
- RightFax : We have not tested yet appears to be in the list of a cloud fax service seeking person.
- Web2Fax : 199 pages are free for incoming fax.
Contact us below using the form if you have a Cloud Fax Service and want to be in the list with proper third party testimonials from reliable, reputed persons or companies.