There are genuine Windows Basic users who wants how to enable Aero feature in Windows 7 Basic. There are many tools available to enable Aero in Windows 7 Basic. I will give a short tutorial on how to enable Aero in Windows 7 without using any software.
1. Click Start menu. Type Regedit. Hit enter:
2. If any security prompt comes, accept it. Registry Editor will open.
1. Find out this key:
on the left hand pane:
(Note: I have shown you the screenshots in My Windows 7 Ultimate version; so all the windows components are having aero from the beginning. Also the registry keys are seen above may or may not match with Basic).
2. If you dont find DWM registry key, then right click, then select New -> Key and name it DWM.
3. Under DWM key, on the right sided pane, create a new DWORD (32-bit value) named UseMachineCheck by right clicking anywhere in the blank space on right pane, and set its value to 0. In this way:
3. Under DWM key create another new DWORD (32-bit) Value named Blur, and set its value to 0.
4. Under DWM key create another new DWORD (32-bit) Value named Animations, and set its value to 0.
1. Restart the computer. Its done!Tagged With windows 7 basic aero enable , regular theme 7 home basic , regedit enable aero , reg key basic theme , how to get aero in windows 7 home basic , how to enable windows 7 aero with regedit , How to enable Aero on Windows 7 Home Basic , how to enable aero in windwos 7 , enable aero in win 7 basic , enable aero for win 7 home basic