There are genuine Windows Basic users who wants how to enable Aero feature in Windows 7 Basic. There are many tools available to enable Aero in Windows 7 Basic. I will give a short tutorial on how to enable Aero in Windows 7 without using any software.
1. Click Start menu. Type Regedit. Hit enter:
2. If any security prompt comes, accept it. Registry Editor will open.
1. Find out this key:
on the left hand pane:
(Note: I have shown you the screenshots in My Windows 7 Ultimate version; so all the windows components are having aero from the beginning. Also the registry keys are seen above may or may not match with Basic).
2. If you dont find DWM registry key, then right click, then select New -> Key and name it DWM.
3. Under DWM key, on the right sided pane, create a new DWORD (32-bit value) named UseMachineCheck by right clicking anywhere in the blank space on right pane, and set its value to 0. In this way:
3. Under DWM key create another new DWORD (32-bit) Value named Blur, and set its value to 0.
4. Under DWM key create another new DWORD (32-bit) Value named Animations, and set its value to 0.
1. Restart the computer. Its done!Tagged With enable aero in win 7 basic , reg key basic theme , regedit enable aero , regular theme 7 home basic , SOFTWARE FOR ENABLE PROSNALISATION KEY IN WINDOWS 7 HOME BASIC , win 7 home basic aero , windows 7 basic aero , windows 7 basic aero enable