Its quite easy few steps. You dont need to buy any third party software to do this. Follow these easy steps:1. Open Movie Maker from Start Menu:2. Click on “Add Video and Photos” tab:
3. Select the folder you want. open the folder, either insert them one by one or press [ctrl] + [A] to select all, click “open”:
4. Now, you will see all the photos has been added:
5. Click animation tab. Select the animation effect you want for each photo object. Note that, Video files can also be added in between:
6. Click “Add Music” if you want Music (you can add recored voice annotation too):
7. Animation Speed can be adjusted from “Visual Effects” tab.
8. You can choose “Auto Movie” if you want the things to be a bit automated. Otherwise you have to add Title, Caption, Credits and there animation manually:
9. Save the Slide show as you want or you can choose “Publish Movie” to directly upload to YouTube. Done!
Follow the Author of this article :