Making Money with a Blog is not hard but you need to know some tricks for making money online from your blog.
Blogging is actually an Internet business or a side job. You can work anywhere, anytime in addition to your main job; all you need for blogging is a computer and an Internet connection. Think about you are making money when you are sleeping, you are making money when you are in the latrine or you are making money while watching the T.V.
Making money with a blog is not as easy as it was 10 years ago. For Making Money from blogs, a blogger needs some tricks up his sleeve in order to put money in his pocket!
Making Money with a Blog : Where to Start from
Select a perfect niche for Making Money with your blog:
The basic idea is to find a niche that will allow you to get more traffic to your blog through Google Search. Obviously, the more people who search using Google Search, the more Google Search will return more traffic, even if your blog Post is not at #1 position in SERP.
So, the first and foremost important thing for making money with your blog is to fetch more traffic, you can read our previous post on how and why you will change your writing strategy.
Ways for Making Money from your blog
It is better to use different methods together than one method alone :
- Using Third Party Managed CPM or PPC Based Advertising Networks, like Google Adsense, Chitika, Tribal Fusion or LakeQuincy Media. In these case making money is actually proportional to the traffic.
- Using blog owner Managed direct advertisings, like Buy sell Ads. These tools are getting more popular for making money as the money is paid in advance for the month. However, you have to manage communication with the company.
- Selling your own products to your visitors.
- Promoting affiliate products.
Making Money with a Blog : How to carry on
SEO is the most important standing point of a blog for making money. Understanding the value of keywords is of utmost importance.
Quality of writings of the blogger for making money:
- Excellent ability to write unique content
- Wise use of time and the ability to adapt to changing trends.
- Good Administrative skills
- Understanding “how the things work” very quickly
- Hard working
- Excellent artistic sense is very essential in addition to technical knowledge
Conclusion on Making Money from blog
It is not that if you do not have the points mentioned in the above paragraph you won’t be making money with your blog, but it will never be a huge success over the long haul.
START ORBS says
thanks a reall useful post
i have done all this
but not going in SEO process too fast