List of Open Source PHP MySQL Based Blogging Softwares lists the most commonly used and available softwares those can run on any LAMP server easily. This List of Open Source PHP MySQL Based Blogging Softwares covers the possible Server Softwares to promote Open Source softwares.
List of Open Source PHP MySQL Based Blogging Softwares
Our intention is to create a List of Open Source PHP MySQL Based Blogging Softwares, from simple blogs to complex blogging Softwares has been listed here. However, we might have missed any good software to list in this Tera sized in this List of Open Source PHP MySQL Based Blogging Softwares. If you know more, kindly add via comments.
Basically you will need a LAMP server to run these List of Open Source PHP MySQL Based Blogging Softwares, however, some might be able to run on Windows Server. Apache Web Server is expected, individual tweaks might be needed to run on nginx. Installation for most is easy like WordPress.
List of List of Open Source PHP MySQL Based Blogging Softwares
- WordPress : Millions of publishers are using, most used self-hosted software.
- b2evolution : Officially they says that, it is comparable to own hosted Movable Type blogging platform.
- LifeType : Lifetype is an open-source blogging platform with support for multiple blogs and users in a single installation.
- DotClear : Dotclear is an open-source web publishing software created in 2002 by Olivier Meunier. A one man’s project at first, Dotclear soon gathered a team comprising different personalities with various backgrounds.
- Textpattern : A lightweight yet powerful core allowing complete control over your site layout with many available plugins.
- Nucleus : The way Nucleus site looks is fully tweakable through skins and templates, and multiple CSS files. Next to that, the language used by the Nucleus admin area can easily be changed through language-files.
- Serendipity : Serendipity is a PHP-powered weblog application which gives the user an easy way to maintain an online diary, weblog or even a complete homepage.
- Open-Blog : Currently not updated. You can download from Github.
- Pixie : Pixie is a cute looking weblog software.
- PivotX : Not only blog, PivotX is also a great tool to maintain more complex websites.
- Chyrp : Chyrp is a blogging engine designed to be very lightweight while retaining functionality
- Croogo : Croogo is actually based on CakePHP.
- Anchor CMS : Relatively newer blogging platform.
- Nibbleblog : Very simple to install and configure (Only 1 step). The database used is based on XML files and this way it is not necessary to use MySQL or similar DBMS.
- FlatPress : WordPress minus Database.
Micro Blogging Platform
- StatusNet : StatusNet is the world’s most flexible social software solution. Somewhat like Twitter.
- Sharetronix : Sharetronix is a Secure Social Network for Your Company. Collaborate with Your Coworkers, Clients, and Partners.
- Storytlr : Story Teller. Storytlr is an open source lifestreaming and micro blogging platform. You can use it for a single user or it can act as a host for many people all from the same installation.
Conclusion on List of Open Source PHP MySQL Based Blogging Softwares
There is difference between Blogging Softwares and CMS. A fine line exists. This is the reason, Joomla! , Magento, Drupal are not listed on this List of Open Source PHP MySQL Based Blogging Softwares.Tagged With list of open source software , php mysql blogging software