Rich Snippets and Microformats for PDF Files from WordPress Post can increase the SERP as simply you are offering either a Free version or Paid version of the Article. From the title of the Article, it will appear as if very easy, but in real; this is quite difficult to implement. Before going in to the topic Rich Snippets and Microformats for PDF Files from WordPress Post (each word has significance), we must mention the previously published basics on these individual topics plus the current situation.
Rich Snippets and Microformats for PDF Files from WordPress Post : Older Articles and Current Thoughts
Google Search result, in real unfortunately is moving backwards instead of moving forward. The major reason can be fighting against spam, but more likely to be making the things complex with Rich Snippets and Microformats. Obviously, we can not expect a huge programing knowledge from an ordinary user who writes excellent articles o non-tech stuffs. He/She is forced to use the commonly used WordPress Plugin and Google thinks, its just another website. Anyway, the previous articles related to our current title Rich Snippets and Microformats for PDF Files from WordPress Post are :
One of such strategy is to offer Free or minimally Paid PDF files from the Posts. It is quite well known method to offer such stuff. Anyway, we have some important posts related to Rich Snippets and Microformats for Creating PDF Files from WordPress Post :
- Details on hCard and VCard
- Schema.org Schema
- WordPress Post to downloadable PDF options
- Add a Print Button in Genesis Powered WordPress Website
Please read the interlinked articles, we are avoiding too much links to other articles to minimize the distraction from this topic. The Codes, at the time of writing might be difficult to understand as we have changed the Syntax Highlighter and repairing one by one manually.
However, you will get a fair idea that :
- There should be some way to get the [PDF] files appearing on Google Search
- There should be some Rich Snippets and Microformats for PDF Files
- We can use them for our purpose
- If PDF files are created manually, we can add more data than auto generation
- Even if auto generated by WordPress Plugin, it is quite astonishing fact that; still date there is no standard Rich Snippets and Microformats for PDF Files.
- So, go with some closer ways!
Current situation is like this :
Rich Snippets and Microformats for PDF Files from WordPress Post : But We Can Not Leave it !
Unfortunately, Google Rich Snippet Testing Tool fails here :
Unlike our Print Button hack, we have no solid white hat option! What we can suggest is to sell as product with 100% discount (i.e. will cost zero). However, you need to be careful about the local legal part (if applicable).
Follow the Author of this article :