Tips for Speeding Up Your Web Site is a Big But Easy to Understand List Which Are Definite Ways To Make Any WordPress Website Load Faster. We have published many articles on Page Speed Optimization, also, we will consider them in this article. Currently we are giving importance to Yahoo’s recommendations – which are Gold Standard throughout the World.
Tips for Speeding Up Your Web Site : Understanding Visually Loading Faster and Faster On Test
In real life, today, none uses a very slow Internet connection, all tests are done taking the users speed is medium. Practical fact for understanding Tips for Speeding Up Your Web Site is that – on browser a website in real life can seem to load faster than the other, despite they have the exact score and time of visually being complete. We only look at few elements of a webpage while it is first loading – we do not see
upper fold of a webpage. Google’s tips and methodologies are not taken in to standard as their major need directly conflicts with W3C’s recommendations. Facebook, for example is one of the best example of optimized backend. Without a good backend score over 91/100 on
webpagetest.org is never possible to achieve.
Tips for Speeding Up Your Web Site : The Unmodifiable Factors Which Makes a Webpage to Load Slower
The Unmodifiable Factors Which Makes a Webpage to Load Slower :
- Google Fonts (use own CDN to serve fonts)
- Complex page structure for designing the layout
- Usage of SSL / TLS
Tips for Speeding Up Your Web Site
- Minimize HTTP Requests, take that most of the visitors has no browser cache. You should not think about the repeat view.
- Use Base64 URI Encoding for images, if not possible, use image sprites. Base64 URI Encoding makes the things more easier.
- Use multiple Servers and CDN to serve content. Google says the reverse –
- Cache-Control header is for dynamic contents and far future Expires header for static contents
- Use mod_deflate for Apache 2.x.
- Use the modified WordPress .htaccess for permalink
- Use a load balancer, enable caching by load balancer and set DNS cache to maximum possible.
- PHP has the function flush( ) function. You must flush at least once (just below the header)
- iPhone caches, but iPhone won’t cache components bigger than 25K.
- Obviously you are using some Cache Plugin for WordPress
- Obviously, you will not use Database Cache if you have tweaked my.cnf
- Searching our website can give gratifying result.
- Host is important – only few are good.
Follow the Author of this article :