The S Pen stylus that comes with your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is a nifty tool to have, especially if you are the kind of person who likes to draw, sketch or doodle on their phone. With the help of these apps, you can take advantage of all that this stylus has to offer and create some beautiful works of art – here are the best ones for you!
We have similar article published for Windows based Convertible Laptop with Pen/Stylus. You’ll find the same app for Android (read S Pen).
Several great apps work with the S Pen on the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Here are some of our favourites which are developed by Samsung:
- Screen off memo: This app/software package is included with S22 Ultra. You can take quick notes when the phone is locked without unlocking your phone. All you need to do is pull out the S Pen and start writing.
- Samsung Notes: This app is specifically designed for use with the S Pen. It lets you take notes, make sketches, and more. This is probably the best free app for note-taking.
- Write on PDF: This app lets you write directly on PDF files using the S Pen.
- Pen UP: This app is perfect for those who want to sketch or paint on their phone. It has a wide variety of brushes and tools to choose from.
- Calendar: This app is great for adding memos on calendar.
Third Party Apps Which Supports S Pen
We have tested many apps from the Google Play store and found that Samsung-developed apps are smooth, free and perfect. The software package and apps developed by Samsung should be enough for most users. However, certain apps can help in many ways, such as cross-sharing between devices or simply Samsung does not have the solution.
Pen UP should work for the most. Autodesk Sketchbook offers more drawing tools.
Autodesk Sketchbook is another great S Pen app for the Samsung Galaxy S Ultra. This app allows you to create digital sketches using the S Pen. You can use an S pen to draw, paint, or edit photos. The app also has a variety of brushes and tools that you can use to create your sketches.
SignEasy and Adobe Fill & Sign
If you need to add signatures to PDF and other files quite often then you need an app which is specifically made for that purpose. You can import documents from cloud services such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive to sign and send them. None of the apps is fully free.
Microsoft OneNote is a free note-taking app that works well with the S Pen and can sync across various platforms. This is a mega version of Samsung Notes.
We have a lot listed bunch of apps including Adobe Photoshop Sketch, Nebo, Squid, INKredible, Bamboo Paper, and Microsoft Math simply because I found most of these apps on my convertible laptop remain unused. Samsung Galaxy S Ultra has a smaller screen and possibly the nib of the S Pen is not replaceable and replacement S Pen is not cheap. Probably you will want to limit the usage of your S Pen to important writing/illustration works and air actions.Tagged With https://thecustomizewindows com/2022/07/the-best-s-pen-apps-for-the-samsung-galaxy-s22-ultra/ , best apps samsung s22 ultra , s22 ultra best app , samsung galaxy s23 ultra best apps for pencil