Arduino is a platform which combines open-source software and hardware. Apart from the official Arduino, there are Arduino-compatible boards (such as ESP32) which can use the Arduino IDE to let you upload the program. The best projects for Arduino for beginners are limited to the basic projects which help the creators to understand the theory of electronics.
On this website, we have over 200 projects on Arduino, ESP32 and electronic components. From that big list, we are listing 10 projects in this article that the readers may try.
- Arduino 2 Push Button One LED : This is helpful to understand the logic of programming in electronics.
- Blink 2 LEDs alternatively : Very useful learning project for the children. Also, let them to compare with the same effect with 555 IC.
- Blink LED and Beep Every X Seconds Upon Push Button Press : Arduino has many ways to count time. Easiest we know is used in the way we Blink a LED as a basic example.
- Flip-Flop Blinking LED With Push Button
- Blink LED With Pushbutton Control : One LED, one button, two functions.
- LED Blink Rate Depending On Push Button Press Duration
- Arduino LED Clock : It is useful. With a $10 budget, you are getting a custom clock, which I believe is cheap.
- Arduino Traffic Light With LED Display Timer With Push Button Switch : Useful basic tutorial/project to learn about practical programming with Arduino.
- DIY 7 Segment LED Display Calculator : A project to build retro style VFD/LED based calculator with tactile push buttons.
- Arduino TM1637 Scrolling Text : This project is important to progress DIY skills.
- Arduino 7 Segment LED Display Temperature Sensor : This is also a basic project and can be created by kids.
- Arduino Sound Meter With LED : I know this is too basic in today’s smartphone world but learning the basic will help the children.
- Arduino LDR/Photoresistor and LED Based Light Meter : Another basic project which will help to learn the properties of basic components which can be used in real life.
- Arduino Door Bell With Push Button With 3 LED : This was/is a popular tutorial from 2017s.
- Arduino clap switch : Recreation of clap switch with Arduino.