Everything has a base price to sell. After selling there Gross Profit accumulates. Net Profit is always less than Gross Profit as to manufacturer the thing some extra effort those has to be purchased. There are many mistakes present in beloved Aakash Tablet which will bring its failure. Tata Nano is among Tata Group’s very very few failures. But Tata Nano was a far better offering than Aakash Tablet.
Why Aakash Tablet is compared with a car – Tata Nano
Because both Tata Nano, a car and Aakash Tablet, an Andoid device had the target to make their future customer assure that they will get a good product, which class of products were out of their budget to purchase. Both are basically thought from India.
The inspiration of Aakash Tablet and Tata Nano is Reliance Dhirubhai Ambani Pioneer Offer
Tata Nano might be a failure from the aspect – what people expected or they expected as ROI has not been achieved. Maruti Suzuki Basic Cars are very closer to the price bracket of Tata Nano with Maruti’s Country wide support.
Apparently, it is Reliance’s Dhirubhai Amabani Pioneer offer, which was a revolutionary idea and brought mobile phone’s call cost and Text Messages to nearly 1/10th powered the idea of both Tata Nano and Aakash Tablet – give stuff at lower price, it will sell like hot cakes.
DAPO was a success because it delivered quality content at right price. Still, Tata Nano as a car, is far better than our Aakash Tablet at least from the point of quality.
We are proud for Reliance and Tata as we are Indians but not for Aakash Tablet
Why Aakash Tablet will fail
There are reasons why Aakash Tablet will fail and the amount of points against Aakash Tablet is clearly more than Tata Nano. Tata Nano can run, very nicely run, as a car. But Aakash Tablet has problems –
- Most novice things Tablet means Tablet PC. They do not understand the real fact that these all newer hyped Tablets are basically a bigger Smart Phone powered by an ARM processor not a laptop’s mobile processor. This a kind of marketing strategy to avoid the Word “Android” within the name for Android driven Tablets. The user is not getting a fully functional small laptop, rather Aakash Tablet or any Android Tablet just a thing to do small important works on the go, like we the webmasters publish posts while on a tour on a car. Android is a good device itself, but it is never a substitution of a Laptop PC – the fear is, Aakash Tablet is hyped too much with a touch of false promise by various non Aakash Tablet as if Aakash Tablet is a full fledged computing solution.
- Low system specs are not only horrible but a big challenge to keep Android running on Aakash Tablet for a long period.
- There is no Android Market Place in Aakash Tablet !
- Aakash Tablet looks like a crap. Neither Tata Nano nor the mobile phones sold under DAPO had this worst point.
- Aakash Tablet has no practical connecting option. An user of Aakash Tablet will at least expect an USB cable to connect with his or her computer.
This is the rear of Aakash Tablet, users will not love the stickers for sure. Photo Courtesy : Venture Beat
Conclusion on Aakash Tablet
Practically, an user of Aakash Tablet will unable to use any Apps listed on our Android section. The best substitute for Aakash Tablet might be Relience 3G Tab for the Indians. Those who can not move their budget upwards or rather finding something like Aakash Tablet at that price bracket – go for branded Cheap Chinese Android Tablets.