Basically you need a few SEO tweaks to get more visitors to your blog. Most important is to understand a basic point : getting more visitors will not necessarily increase your earnings. You will and you must try to get more visitors to your blog; but always remember the major points of business, otherwise your Click Through Rate (CTR) will decrease.
So, applying SEO Tips needs the knowledge when to apply them.
Get more visitors to your blog by following these simple rules of SEO
- Have more content to get more visitors to your blog : If you have 30,000 posts, you’ll get at least 30,000 page views / day. This needs no knowledge of rocket science to understand.
- Have more inbound links to get more visitors to your blog
- You can use several plugins to create automated links inside the article, as well as on other part of the page. Other point is, if you write good articles, other bloggers will naturally link you.
- Post about subjects people are most likely to search for, like: “How to get more visitors to you blog” or “20 Best SEO Tips“.
- Once you get used to writing (for example) daily, Google will get used to linking to your site and your visitors will grow steadily day by day.
More SEO Tips to get Visitors on your blog
- SEO Tips for positioning your website within the first 20 results
- Tips For Getting More Visitors For Your Blog : Top 10 Master™s Stroke
- What is the best time during a day to publish your blog articles?
- Tips and tricks to start and continue a professional and successful blog
- Structuring the outbound links in your site to get maximum SEO benefit
- Why blog is losing traffic : steps to diagnose decrease in visitor count
thanks for the Great seo tips Abhishek..I have a question for you – i have started a new blog which is on blogspot and is using the .blogspot subdomain..I’m planning to register a domain as soon as i get a good response for my blog.. when I move to my own domain will the google bots see it as a fresh new site and will I have to rebuild my seo reputation from scratch?
Welcome to TheCustomizeWindows, Pankaj.
Thank you very much for the appreciations. Regarding your question:
You writings are quite nice.
Simply use your own server and install WordPress (WordPress.org software NOT .wordpress . com) on it. It will give you all the flexibilities you want. Start with Shared Hosting option, its quite cheap now, or you can use free server like this post. Do not buy domain name and server from the same company, there are devils who do not release the domain if you want to move later to another hosting service. Practically, nothing can be done. You can read about Hosting things here, here and here.
Use http any redirection to redirect from old to new. Google will understand you have moved. I also moved from old once with 300 posts…everyone does, did and will do. Benefits are greater than the loss. When you are using a new domain name, it will do affect for few days, be it the old Blogspot or new self hosted; the reason is, loss of direct backlinks and age of the domain.
Thanks for Good SEO technique .30,000 post =30,000 page view.I don’t agree with you.
That was really gold mine article.Searching for ways to drive great traffic to one’s website have been an indispensable one for social media marketing. Got a handful of tips and learning here. Now its time for applied learning.
Rosamaria Vanhamme says
Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?
Bullet Proof Security Plugin.
Take regular full (FTP+SQL) backup.